We are currently looking for an experienced Stone Mason to join our team at our production yard in Helpston, near Peterborough.
Your new role
You will be working as a Banker Stonemason, working on a large range of projects working closely with other stonemasons, sawyers and CNC operators to help complete the long term work currently available. Mentoring trainee mason, improving their knowledge and skills.
- Experienced Banker Stonemason, with proven previous experience, including proof of qualification and work completed.
- Experience in fixing, would also be an advantage.
- Ability to read technical drawings and production schedules for information.
- Must have your own tools
- High levels of quality control
- Must be Organised, Reliable and Motivated.
You will need to have:
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with the rest of your team and managers.
- Working hours are usually 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday, however, some flexibility may be required and extended hours may sometimes be necessary to meet deadlines.
- Own Transport.
- Forklift licence an advantage.