Salary 40K + (negotiable, dependent on experience) + company car and generous benefits package
Hardscape is a 25-year established business working at the forefront of quality paving material supply, selected by the worlds’ leading designers.
With offices and Material labs strategically located throughout the UK we provide a Value operation to this sector.
We have and continue to be involved with striking projects throughout the UK and Ireland’s major town and city iconic projects.
We have a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit in Bolton which provides logistical solutions for our clients and production of intricate modules for incorporation in projects in the exciting market sector Hardscape are involved with.
We are looking to recruit an experienced General Manager to oversee the running of this facility at Logistics North, in Bolton.
The General Manager role will involve:
• Managing and motivating an expanding team of office staff and production operatives.
• Linking the commercial objectives of the business with the day to day running of our 60,000 sq. ft ultra-modern production facility.
• Knowledge of shaping materials using CNC, waterjet, sandblasting and laser machinery.
• Being proactive in seeking new production methods and maximising our capacity with a dynamic approach.
• Managing logistics from a stock management and distribution approach.
• Reporting to the Operations Director and developing/providing weekly production and commercial reports.
• Building relationships with supply chain and customers alike.
• Developing lean working practices, delivering excellence and contributing to company growth.
• Overseeing H&S at the production facility.
Please click link for full job details - https://www.hardscape.co.uk/careers/
To apply, please send your CV, together with a covering email to: Natalie Harthern – [email protected]