If you have a heritage site that is struggling to re-open, there is some help available, but only until 17 August.
Are you eligible for the Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage?
Applications for the £92 million Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage close on Monday 17 August. Funds will be distributed by The National Lottery Heritage Fund and Historic England on behalf of the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport.
• Is your heritage organisation at risk of failure due to COVID-19?
• Do you need help with costs to help you adapt and re-open?
• Are you either a private or non-profit organisation?
• Do you require grants from £10,000 to £3million?
• Is your organisation based in England?
If you answered yes to these questions, then the Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage could help you. Click here for more details.