Try out MPQC's new mobile plant simulators at the BIG Event in Nottingham on Thursday 29 November.
The Mineral Products Qualifications Council (MPQC) is holding its inaugural BIG Event on Thursday, 29 November, at its headquarters of MP House 4a Meadowbank Way, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire, NG16 3SB.
- Attractions include:
- New mobile plant simulators, which can teach operators to perform better, improving fuel-efficiency.
- The Minerals Matter project which aims to attract people into the sector.
- Taster sessions of MPQC's new courses to benefit you and your business.
- A new range of IEMA environmental courses.
- Apprenticeship Surgery, where representatives from MP Skills and the University of Derby will answer levy and apprenticeship questions.
- The Institute of Quarrying’s Skills Wheel, which will, for the first time, features MPQC's MP Skills courses, so it’s easier than ever to develop your skills and career. You can navigate through both the courses and the Skills Wheel via MPQC's new interactive Course Finder screen.
- The chance to experience a blast using the EPC augmented reality Virtual Blast.
- Some of our event attractions count towards CPD, which can be logged via the MPQC CPD App.
- Guest exhibitors, including the Institute of Quarrying, EPC, and the University of Derby.
So, get the most from your membership, enjoy some refreshments, and see what we’ve been up to by coming to the first ever MPQC BIG Event! For more details and an invitation email [email protected].