Apply now for CITB grants. Deadline 14 November.
Among various training funding opportunities the CITB’s Flexible Fund, Skills & Training, exists specifically to support micro and small employers with the cost of skills and training initiatives.
The latest window for applications for this funding is now open and will close on 14 November 2016.
Who can apply?
- CITB-registered construction employers with fewer than 50 direct employees.
Skills and training activities essential to the construction industry, like:
- upskilling programmes (for example an NVQ through OSAT)
- multiskilling programmes
- training support materials
- Projects should last no longer than 18 months.
- Up to £5,000.
- You can use the funding to part-fund your project if it costs over £5,000.
- If other CITB funding is available (e.g. the £400 available for NVQ achievement through the grants scheme), you simply reduce the amount asked from the skills and training funding by the amount you could claim from other sources.
Your project should lead to one or more of the following
- reduced skills gaps
· reduced skills shortages
· improved access to the right training
This is valuable funding for small companies with a simple application process. It has been available for the last year and many companies have benefitted. The link to learn more is below, or please call me to discuss it if you feel this is an opportunity for you.