Experienced Banker Mason - Staffordshire
Experienced Banker Mason required
Ian Knapper Ltd creates unique and innovative works in stone and marble that feature in some of the finest residencies worldwide.
Core business includes solid stone staircases, fireplaces and unique stone works that demand the highest levels of design and craftsmanship.
We are looking for an experienced banker mason to help deliver these products. The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced banker mason - minimum 3 years
- Have an NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification but not essential
- Highly competent in the use of hand and power tools and able to produce work to a high standard in solid stone
- Passionate with a desire to develop personally and professionally
- A team player - understanding that best results come from teamwork.
The role is mainly workshop based at our Staffordshire works, with occasional offsite work.
We have an inclusive and professional environment with opportunity to grow and develop.
This is a permanent position offering good rates of pay based on skill and experience.
For details apply to:
Ian Knapper Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01538 228016