A fourth, updated version of The Construction Leadership Council’s Site Operating Procedures has been published.
The Construction Leadership Council’s Site Operating Procedures have been updated for a fourth time.
The changes have been made to incorporate a number of technical changes as a result of the recently published Government document on Construction & Other Outdoor Work, which was intended to be read alongside the Construction Leadership Council's document.
The changes are slight:
- The requirement for face to face contact to be kept to 15 minutes or less has been removed
- The section on PPE now links to the latest Government guidance on covering your face
- There are references to one-way systems and the reconfiguration of seating and tables and an update on portable toilets
- A requirement to share risk assessments with the workforce has been added (to download a form to put up on site click here)
- Clarification on when to travel to work, as set out in the Government’s Covid-19 Recovery Strategy, has been added
- Wording on social distancing has been changed
- Links to downloads and online information have been updated.
To download the latest version of The Construction Leadership Council’s Site Operating Procedures click here.
For more useful links from Stone Federation Great Britain for working on site and in your workshop/factory, click here.