The latest news from the Stone Industry
The pictures here, in order starting from the one above, show:
1. Jak Blackman, 2014 graduate. ‘Okra’ lettering design made for the exhibition. Slate.
2. Sam Flintham, 2015 graduate. Copy of ‘Klytius’, from a plaster cast in the Art School collection from the Hellenistic Pergamum Frieze, Pergamum Museum, Berlin. Lavoux limestone.
3. Rob Hiley, 2013 graduate. ‘Eastcourt Sans’ inscription with original letterform design. York stone.
4. Zoe Barnett, 2016 graduate. Baroque style cartouche from her own design. Lavoux limestone.
5. Ayako Furuno, 2015 graduate. ‘Footprints’ ornamental triptych with lettering. Caithness stone.
6. Adam Innes, 2016 graduate. Copy of the portrait bust of Pietro Mellini by Maiano from a plaster cast in the Art School collection. Mocha Crème limestone.